Hotwire recognized an opportunity in an idea generated by an independent entrepreneur. After transforming the concept into an innovative “green” technology (ShowerStart), it was productized into a line of eco-friendly showerheads.
Securing product placement with key national retailers and adoption within utility company conservation programs completed the next steps.
Begining as a technology development, Evolve Technologies has since become an independent company with successful capital raises from outside investors. To date more than 1,750,000 units have been sold. For more information visit Evolve Technologies.
- Technology granted standardization within the Uniform Plumbing Code
- Awarded U.S. and international patents, additional patents pending
- 3rd party savings validation via largest utility companies in the U.S.
- Innovative packaging statement
- Placement at national retailers & within utility conservation programs
- More than 1,750,000 units sold to date
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Product Development – IP, prototype, factory selection & mfr. liaison
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Marketing – product positioning & definition, pricing, strategy
- Business Development – retail channel & utility market sales
- Graphic Design – product packaging, sales collateral & website