Hotwire partnered with Modern Flames, a leading innovator in the electric fireplace market, to create a disruptive technology for delivering the realism of a wood-burning flame with the convenience, safety and environmental benefits of an all-electric fuel source.
Named Fusion Fire, the technology is based on a decades old idea used by Hollywood to create large-scale simulated pyrotechnic effects for movies, world-class theme parks, premier casinos and training simulations.
Harnessed by Hotwire for home use, Fusion Fire is not only safe to the touch, it’s powered by a standard electrical circuit and meets “net zero” requirements for green building codes. Featuring a flame that superior to gas, with the convenience and safety of electric, Fusion Fire opens the door to a host of residential and commercial applications.
Learn more by visiting Modern Flames, Fusion Fire.
- Securing core IP license from leading FX creator
- High performance, cost-effective product for home & commercial use
- Creating common technology platform for multiple products
- Multiple Best-of-Show Awards
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Product Marketing-
- Factory Selection & Liaison
- Supply Chain Establishment & Liaison